Thursday, January 23, 2014

Avengers Arena finale

Boy oh boy have I ever gotten lazy with these updates. Meanwhile, the world keeps turning, and issues keep getting released. In fact, Avengers Arena saw it's last issue released not too long ago, and I'm only at #14! How time flies by! I have to say this book was one of my favourite gigs. It was a total blast (even if the schedule was at times a bit insane), and I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity. I really got into the zone by the end and learned a lot of new tricks and styles, and to make a sweet deal even sweeter the story was absolutely riveting. I often couldn't wait to get started on the next issue just to see what was going to happen. 

So, in the spirit of catching up to reality, I've decided to just dump a few pages from all the remaining issues. I tried to keep the list short, but it was hard picking my favourites out of five issues. But we have to move on! I have more recent work I want to post here, including the follow-up to Arena; Avengers Undercover (which looks awesome, if I do say so. Kev really knocked that one out the park, and I can't wait to share).

Anyway, for the time being enjoy these pages, and I'll try to be a bit more diligent with these updates. Oh, and all art by series guru Kev Walker, except one issue by Karl Moline.
















No comments:

Post a Comment